Pacific County Immigrant Support has received funding for those who do not qualify for the stimulus payments nor unemployment.
This fund is managed by Pacific County Immigrant Support. It is supported and funded by the All In WA COVID-19 Relief Fund and donations to Pacific County Immigrant Support.
One-time direct payments will be made:
• $500 for Households with children under 18
• $250 for Households without children under 18
MIXED STATUS HOUSEHOLDS: As of 12/21/20 all households with adults of mixed legal immigration status are eligible for the new federal stimulus payments – as well as the original 2020 payments. These families need at least one adult member with a Social Security Number and can claim the original stimulus payment when they file their 2020 tax return.
To apply for the relief fund, you must:
• Be a Pacific County resident
• Be at least 18 years old
• Experienced hardship due to the pandemic
• You and other household members are not eligible to receive federal stimulus funds or unemployment insurance
Your information will not be shared with any other entities.
You can apply by:
Calling (360) 783-6003 between 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM
Print Application, complete and mail it to:
Pacific County Immigrant Support
PO Box 156
Long Beach WA 98631
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS FEBRUARY 7, 2021